NYCLA rewards law graduates who have been admitted to the bar with a complimentary year of membership during their first year as a licensed attorney.
Membership in NYCLA is your chance to participate in one of the largest and most active metropolitan bar associations in the nation. Membership in the Association can make a difference in your future providing you with a competitive advantage.
As a member you will:
- Keep learning and stay competitive, with access to free and discounted learning opportunities from the brightest minds in the legal profession.
- Strengthen your knowledge with expert publications and other tips to help you apply your expertise to everyday tasks and challenges.
- Expand your professional network with our online membership directory (log in required), committees and networking events.
- Solve professional ethical dilemmas with the Ethics Hotline and other resources such as the Ethics Institute, the New York Rules of Professional Conduct Professional Discipline and Professional Ethics Committees and Task Force on Professionalism Blog.
Join a community you can count on, at no cost, today!
- Save time and money through our Member Discounts (e.g., Brooks Brothers, Fitness Clubs, J&R, Staples).